CTLE Hours and In-Service Credit
Workshops and courses that are listed in the MESTRACT catalog are assigned a category to indicate if they are being offered for CTLE hours in either Pedagogy, Content, or ELL. If the activity is not being offered for CTLE hours, the category will show as Non-CTLE.
Individual school districts must approve activities if they are to be used for in-service credit. 15 hours of seat time equals 1 in-service credit.
Certificates of Completion
Once attendance has been received from the instructor and the participant has completed the activity evaluation in My Learning Plan, a certificate of completion will be generated in My Learning Plan for printing. If your certificate is missing either your birthday, last 4 SSN, signature or CTLE category, the error will need to be corrected in your school district’s My Learning Plan system. Please ask your district person to contact Frontline Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-504-8222 – Option 2 for Support.
- Signs of Math Madness-Online When: Monday, October 4th to Monday, November 8th, 2021 with Synchronous course meetings (6 hours) scheduled for Mondays from 4:30 – 6:00 pm […]
- NEA Foundation Invites Applications for Educator Professional Development Posted: August 24, 2021Deadline: October 15, 2021 Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded in support of educator […]
- MESTRACT acquired an electronic collection of professional learning books from Gale for use by educators in our consortium. Since this is a NEW platform, an overview webinar will be held […]
- The NYS Education Department has expanded professional learning opportunities to support remote and hybrid learning are now available for New York’s educators. The online courses and […]
- An informational meeting was held on July 8th, 2021 to discuss the benefits of Stony Brook University’s offerings. Watch the Recording HERE Stony Brook University is offering […]
MESTRACT is an approved CTLE Provider! CTLE Provider #23071
MakerBot 3D Printer available to print your student projects